Are you looking for a new challenge, where you'll have the chance to make a real impact in the organization and in the lives of our employees?
Join our team and you will have the opportunity to work with a great group of people in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a curious and innovative HR Hero!
* do meaningful work in a flexible environment that supports your growth
* work with happy team members with all-for-one mindset
* amazing office with fun events all year long
* many valuable experiences
Net Group is a rapidly growing software development company operating in Estonia, Benelux and Nordics. We don’t just create software but always search for meaningful and impactful projects that help to change the world.
Besides all that, you will enjoy** a varied role where you never get bored, health and sports benefits, flexibility, good work-life balance, learning opportunities, joint events, and activities. You will find a massage room and an entertainment corner at our cool Office, a fully equipped kitchen, and free fruits, soft drinks, and coffee. You will have the best gear to work with. And of course – great people you will love helping are all part of the package! :)
As an HR specialist, you will be responsible for managing employee relations during the whole employment cycle; ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations; developing and maintaining HR policies and procedures; take initiative in HR-related development projects; consulting and training employees on topics related to HR; ensure written and oral communication about information related to your work. You will also have the chance to take part in different HR projects. You will be a fourth member of our supportive and friendly HR team.
Experience and skills you need**
- Experience as an HR specialist with a wide range of responsibilities
- Estonian and English language skills on a professional level
- Experiences with HR-IS and tools (extra points for BambooHR, Taavi Personal, Taavi Palk)
- Experience in leading smaller HR projects
- Open to innovation and lifelong learner
- Knows how to work smarter not harder
- Enjoys the work with people and is a good listener
And last but not least - is an excellent collaborator and team member.
If not now, when?**
Did that sound like the next step on your career ladder?
We are looking forward to receiving your application already today!
#netgroupheroes #netgroup #meaningfulcareer
Should you have any additional questions about your future team or the role, please get in touch with Diana Rästas Head of People and Culture
Check out more about what's in it for you at WE ARE NET GROUP
Turn your dreams into a meaningful career!